BEWARE OF THIS SALON AND THE OWNER!!!!

Well, I haven't heard anything from Sheldeez salon in Herndon until I just found out the owner, Art Robinson was trying to have my reviews removed from another website. This is a predominately black hair salon in Herndon.

Upon my visit the lady that was supposed to lighten my hair, ended up frying it to the point that I had to shave my entire head. I had a bad feeling about this salon but I was in a rush to get my hair done and I promise I have learned my lesson.

He was supposed to refund my money and never did because I wrote a bad review on another site about him. But that is my right as a consumer!!! It's not my fault your salon is a nightmare and that you are starving for customers. This salon is in the hood of Herndon and it is barely maintained. I was beyond embarrassed about how my hair looked and I attempted to fix it myself when I got home. But I couldn't.

This man Art Robinson is a LIAR AND THIEF! do not go to this salon unless you want to leave with your hair in your hand. He is the most unprofessional grown man I have ever come across and very deceitful. I had all the texts and photos of my hair after I tried for an entire afternoon to fix it. It was literally like hay. I didn't ask the stylist for this and I thought we understood each other. But She did start talking to herself and I should have known then...lesson learned. This is not a real black salon. This is a joke. A quick internet search and you will see all the compliants.

Watch who you allow to have access to your personal information :)

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sheldeez and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sheldeez to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sheldeez and sheldeez hair coloring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sheldeez?

Comments