Centreville, Virginia

BEWARE OF THIS SALON AND THE OWNER!!!!

Well, I haven't heard anything from Sheldeez salon in Herndon until I just found out the owner, Art Robinson was trying to have my reviews removed from another website. This is a predominately black hair salon in Herndon.

Upon my visit the lady that was supposed to lighten my hair, ended up frying it to the point that I had to shave my entire head. I had a bad feeling about this salon but I was in a rush to get my hair done and I promise I have learned my lesson.

He was supposed to refund my money and never did because I wrote a bad review on another site about him. But that is my right as a consumer!!! It's not my fault your salon is a nightmare and that you are starving for customers. This salon is in the hood of Herndon and it is barely maintained. I was beyond embarrassed about how my hair looked and I attempted to fix it myself when I got home. But I couldn't.

This man Art Robinson is a LIAR AND THIEF! do not go to this salon unless you want to leave with your hair in your hand. He is the most unprofessional grown man I have ever come across and very deceitful. I had all the texts and photos of my hair after I tried for an entire afternoon to fix it. It was literally like hay. I didn't ask the stylist for this and I thought we understood each other. But She did start talking to herself and I should have known then...lesson learned. This is not a real black salon. This is a joke. A quick internet search and you will see all the compliants.

Watch who you allow to have access to your personal information :)

Review about: Sheldeez Hair Coloring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Sheldeez?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion